Welcome to Soul Harbor! If you are seeking to live authentically, find your life purpose and live unafraid with hope and peace, Andrea is willing to be your companion and guide on the journey. She can help you listen and live in both your rational and intuitive sides - making connections, becoming whole.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Andrea’s professional background?
- Andrea has worked in college settings, a traditional church and privately as a Spiritual Director since 2002 and a Masters level counselor since 1982. She practiced as an attorney in the areas of family, children and domestic violence law for twelve years fighting injustice and working with many folks in pain. She continues to provide mediation services and works to unite those in conflict. Andrea facilitates public and private retreats, and sees clients privately for Spiritual Direction and life counseling. One of her added joys is to guide people during their most defining moments - baptisms, weddings, rituals and funerals. A professional, wife, mother, and stepmother who has faced many personal challenges of her own, Andrea well understands the practical realities of life and its intangible spiritual possibilities. She is a member of Spiritual Directors International www.sdiworld.org.
- Where can I visit with Andrea?
- Andrea sees clients at venues most convenient to them including her home and at Body and
Soul Wellness Center www.relaxlivewell.com. She has guided public and private retreats at Sinsinawa
As some of her clients live in different states and other parts of the world, Andrea also offers her services by phone.
Call or email Andrea to set up an appointment.
- How do I contact Andrea or check her availability?
- Please email Andrea@Soul-Harbor.com or phone 563-543-8006 for more information.
- How much notice is necessary to schedule a wedding or other ritual?
- Some clients schedule more than a year away. Others schedule these events with very short notice.
Contact Andrea for her current availability.
- How much does Andrea charge?
- Since each service is unique to the client, fees are set during the initial conversation.